Board Members must be in compliance with the Colorado Revised Statutes, Title 32, requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS to serve on the Board include:
- Being at least 18 years of age
- Being a resident or property owner of the District
- Directors server without financial compensation
- Being registered to vote in Colorado
- The Board generally meets monthly during the year plus additional meetings as needed.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED in serving your communicaty as a member of the Board of Directors for Tabernash Meadows Water and Sanitation District, or have questions regarding this notice, please notify Thom Yoder, Manager, at (970) 726-2839 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow LINK to the Special Districts Association to see Tabernash Meadows WSD Transparency Notice.
The 2020 election was cancelled as there where no more candidates than positions available.
THE NEXT REGULAR ELECTION WILL BE HELD IN MAY OF 2022.